Page A. Banks graduated law school from the Cumberland School of Law, Sanford University in 2003. She has more than 12 years of family law experience providing family law services to her clients in Huntsville, Alabama, and the surrounding areas. Page is a proud member of the Huntsville Madison County Bar Association, Alabama State Bar Association, and The Alabama State Bar Family Section
Page A. Banks handled matters related to divorce, child custody, child support, and juvenile dependency. She brings more than 14 years of experience and knowledge to provide her family law clients with the best solution possible.
About Page Banks
- Native of Huntsville, Alabama
- Practicing in the area of family law for 14 years.
- Obtained Bachelor’s degree from University of North Alabama
- Obtained J.D. from Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- Law clerk for Judge R.A. “Sonny” Ferguson Jefferson County Family Court Judge, during law school
- Alabama State Bar Family Law Section Member
- Huntsville/Madison County Bar Association
- Served as Secretary
- Served as Family Law Section Committee Chair
- FOCAL, Foster Children’s Alliance (Board Member)
- Junior League of Huntsville (served on various committees)
- United Cerebral Palsy (Board Member)